Do you need to lose weight or better yet do you need an incentive to lose weight? How about joining Goldberry of Silver Linings and Bruce of the Outhouse Rag in the challenge. The "Bloggers 30-day Weight loss Challenge" was set up for two reasons; 1) Decrease weight and 2) Increase traffic to your blog. There are no rules to your exercise program or to your diet. But, we do have rules to enter and compete in the Challenge.
- You must have a blog.
- Post these rules ASAP and prior to April 15th with you intentions that you are going to participate in the "Bloggers 30-day Weight loss Challenge" inviting others to participate linking them to this Post.
- Email both Bruce and Goldberry that you are participating by noon (Eastern Time) April 15.
- On April 18th you must post your current weight and picture of your face.
- Post links to all participating bloggers (we will provide you with the list on Sunday, April 17th along with a BWLC post) on Monday April 18th
- Post your new weight each Monday (4/25, 5/2, 5/9 and 5/16) morning with links to all participating bloggers (This will allow other bloogers to compare their weight loss success as well as increasing traffic to your blog)
- If you drop out, you still MUST post the winners post on Monday, May 23rd.
We will continue until Wednesday, May 18th (30 days) and the person that loses the largest percent of body weight wins ((starting weight - finished weight)/starting weight). Picture will be used as evidence of reported weight loss. The winner will be announced on Friday, May 20th. The winner of the challenge will get to write a post for each of the other participating blogs to be posted on Monday, May 23rd, Think of it as free advertising. Invite as many bloggers to participate as you want, as long as they can hang with the rules. If you lose, You must pay up! Or a wrath of bloggers will make many nasty comments on your blog about what a loser you really are! lol
So please join in the
fun "Bloggers 30-Day Weight loss Challenge" – Part 1 and lets see that weight drop and your blog traffic increase.